25 June 2013

L'Oreal True Match Foundation Demonstration

Here is a demonstrated picture of how well the L'Oreal True Match Foundation covers! It's a buildable medium to full coverage. I just LOVE this foundation so much! It's true matching to every skin tone! It comes in a variety of shades!


As you can see, I have lots of acne scars and scabs. This foundation covers it really well, making it less noticeable. (: Since it is an oil free product, it is good for my skin. I have oily to combination skin, yet this foundation makes my skin feel like its just one type of skin!


On the left, I used about a nickle size amount and spread it all over my face, and blend it out with the Sedona Lace Flat Foundation Brush. (You can click on the pictures to enlarge it.)



Disclaimer: Not sponsor by any companies mention above. All opinions are truly my own. 

1 comment:

Samantha Stevens said...

I love this foundation too! First time I used it I didn't really have high hopes so I was very pleasantly surprised. I love using foundation finders (the one by Ps beauty is the best one I have come across so far http://www.beauty.ps/tool/foundation) and it was their recommendation that I try this. I was sceptical because I didn't think a cheaper foundation could be good by I'm so glad I tried it!